Twitter List Building
When broadcasting the subject matter, you should definitely give acknowledgment to the original poster in the way I showed you above. I know at first it may sound like this will only be good for the original tweeter, but retweeting can actually benefit you just as much if not more because
- It provides more value to your followers.
When you provide value to your followers, you make them happy! You are also more likely to attract followers. Providing quality content is always a great way to build your business no matter what platform you use.
2. It will benefit your brand.
If you point a reader to a source if good info that is truly crucial and beneficial to them, the amount of trust that they have in you will increase.
3. It will help you build relationships with the original posters.
Retweeting someone else’s content is an act of kindness, and for the most part bloggers like to give back the favour?. You shouldn′t expect someone to re-tweetyour content just because you retweet theirs. Just keep in mind that your chance of being on the other end of a re-tweet increases as you retweet.
Retweeting is all about providing value to your followers so if you want others to retweet your post then you want to make sure that you are providing them with quality content worth tweeting about.
The bottom line is retweeting is a great way to add quality and value to your Twitter page. If done the right way, retweeting can help you educate your followers, build your personal brand, increase future traffic, and connect you to other great people in your niche.
Just be careful if you use it incorrectly, retweeting can actually hurt your personal brand and future traffic. You want to treat your followers like gold. Don’t ever send them to untimely websites or spam them with one sales pitch after another.
2 Responses to Twitter List Building
- Multiplying Everything You Touch
- How to Get 100’s More Clients Simply From Every Marketing You Do
- Marketing and Sales in a Recession — Growing Your Business at the Worst of Times
- Small Business Marketing Objectives to Add Another $100K
- BNI 60 Second Commercial That Could Multiply Your Business 10 Times or More
- article marketing
- BNI-Business Networking International
- Building a Super Coaching Business
- business coach
- change management
- Church Marketing
- email marketing
- Getting Clients
- Google Adwords
- Internet Marketing
- life coach
- management tips & tricks
- Marketing Plan
- MLM – Multilevel Marketing
- pay per click marketing
- Sales Improvement
- Sales Improvement Tips
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business Marketing
- Small Business Plan
- small town marketing
- social media marketing
- Social Networking
- Speech Marketing
- Supervisor Training
- Time Management
- Contact Us
- Small Business Coach