Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training — Kansas City
During this new decade of service-oriented industry, a mastery of Customer Service can mean the difference between success and failure. The corporate trend of raising Customer Service is an art form, treating service as a product that needs to be learned inside and out, and marketing service to customers as vigorously as if it were a direct revenue producer.
• What Does the Customer Really Want
• What Does Customer Service Really Mean
• Your Role in the Company’s Success
• Understanding Human Behavior
• The Power of Goal Setting
• Art of Satisfying Customers
• Being a Team Player
• Cultivating Customer Loyalty
• Effective Communications
• The Art of Listening
• Handling Complaints and Mastering Difficult Situations
• Developing a Positive Company Image
• Estimating Your Quality of Service
• Becoming an Excellent Service Provider
according to their expectations, they take their business elsewhere. What’s more, they usually relate their bad experiences to as many as ten other people. On the other hand, the rewards for exceeding customer expectations are plentiful. That’s good news for businesses who strive to offer the ultimate in Customer Service.
The question then becomes not whether to improve your company’s service standard, but how. Excellence in Customer Service pays off on the bottom line by dramatically influencing customer behavior through a dynamic, results-oriented process.