The Difference Between Working a Targeted Small Niche Market and Marketing the World is about 50:1 or More
Somewhere I read that 98% of the fish in a lake can be found in only 2% of the lake.
Just imagine, you drop your bait into the water in the 98% of that lake’s area where there are no fish. It makes absolutely no difference if you have the best bait in the world does it? So what does make the difference? Continue reading
Regardless of the size, a small business must focus on marketing, just like any business of a substantial size. Unlike big businesses, small businesses have a lot of factors that make marketing more difficult. Primarily, these efforts are hindered by budgets and resources.
Small Business Marketing Strategy
A small business marketing strategy is a step-by-step process that examines a business situation or environment. The plan identifies a target client/market, key competition, challenges and opportunities in the market. Marketing is such an important part of the business process. It’s what brings consumers and products together in a market place. Continue reading
Hard work will get you just a little further along . . . but it takes guts to stand up for what will take you leaps and bounds further. Most of us actually fight against the things that make the biggest difference. Would you like to discover what they are? Continue reading
Small Business Marketing Coach
- Marketing Strategy — Marketing Your Business Online
- Marketing Survival Guide for Small Businesses During a Recession
- How to Get 10 Times More Business From Your Article Marketing
- Get 10 Times More Customers, Clients From an Ugly Article
- Three Things to Get Your Business to 6 Figures Quickly
| Do you want to learn more about how to increase your business nearly overnight?I have just completed my brand new “Marketing Formula to Generate an Extra $10K Per Month”Get your ebook on how to add another $10K a month to your business with the marketing formula from Alan, Marketing Your BusinessAlan Boyer coaches small business owners who want at least another $100K within the next few months…..The reports have been “5-10 times more clients in just a few weeks, and still growing.Alan Boyer Small Business Marketing Coach
Frequently I ask small business owners what kind of marketing they are doing. Most of them give me the exact same answer.
- They have chosen the least expensive form of marketing they can
- It’s usually networking or word of mouth
- Most are getting nothing from it, or very little.
- A few will tell me it’s working well, but they’d sure like to have more clients with a lot less effort.
Here’s something that is frequently a big aha moment for most of these business owners. Continue reading