- Those who aren’t successful never set goals and generally live a life without direction or purpose.
- Those who are just so-so wait until January of every year to lay out resolutions or goals for the year but generally have abandoned them by February.
For the rest of the year they are usually working toward other people’s goals (the boss, company, etc.) They don’t own any goals. Those who really succeed, sometimes need a few extra things besides, just goal setting . . . an extra PUSH from outside. When they haven’t been able to do it before, they just can’t keep doing what they’ve always done expecting different results. We all know what that is . . . Einstein called it insanity.
- Knowledge . . . knowledge of how to manage a business so that it LEAPS forward 5-10 times more than ever before. You do know how to do the technical things in your business, but do you know how to grow a business rapidly, any business? If you haven’t done it up to know, what makes you think you can do it without that extra outside push now?
- Skills . . . A good analogy here is “you can’t learn to ride a bicycle in a seminar.” What that means is that no matter how much knowledge you have acquired, you ARE going to fall off the bicycle. Remember when your dad ran along side of you as you fell of that bike? Well, someone running along side of you AS you DO FALL OFF of your business bike, will help you get back on and learn faster, maybe even learn when you haven’t been able to before. Faster learning means that your skinned knees in business may not hurt as bad, and, as you start winning some races on that business bike faster profits will come faster than ever which might be critical to your survival.
- Mindset . . . Believe it or not, there are things that you believe about the way to ride that business bicycle, are likely keeping you from making the breakthroughs you were looking for. Remember when you BELIEVED that it would be easier and safer to go slow on that bike as you learned. In fact, you’d rather not be moving at all, but when you weren’t moving the bike would just fall over. You had to have some momentum before it would work, yet that scared you? Learning in business frequently is the same. Things may seem like the wrong things to do, but they are the VERY thing you need to do. A coach running along side of you as you fall off your business bike can help you overcome those little (sometimes not little at all) believes that have stymied your progress for years
Although I’ve done this inside of the larger corporations for 30-35 years, this is our 6th year coaching as Leader’s Perspective. Each year we’ve been excited to learn of the great successes and breakthroughs many people have had with our coaching.
To date: 80% of our small business clients typically have doubled their business in 60 to 120 days, and our larger clients double a single process or part of their business in 3-4 days. It’s just how big of a bite you take from that elephant.
But it’s also been clear each year that some people – those who want to achieve at “quantum-leap” levels – need something more.
They need the follow-up, accountability and guidance that a good coach or mentor can deliver. Some just need someone (with experience) to partner with to work on problems.
May was my best month in the 5 years I’ve been in business due to some things Alan showed me. I had a $60K increase.
Jeff Vorhies, Vorhies Carpet Cleaning
From 1 person a year from my website to 72 within 2 weeks.
Jennifer Holcomb, Mary Kay
From no clients over several months, to 2 BIG clients in a couple of days. Calls from Coca Cola and Logitech.
Keith Lawrence, Transparency Group
Opened a new office after Alan helped me.
Leanne Hoagland Smith, Process Specialists
Doubled my business in 3 weeks. Doubled it again in next 2 weeks, and up another 6 times in 6 months.
Steve Wiegert, Clean Air Pros
From one client a month to 51 a day within 3 months.
CEO of Freight Insurance company
From $3M to $6M in 3 months, then to $10M from something he pointed out to me. We also reduced our time in the office from 12 hours to 7.
Kevin, VP of Engineering Company
40% marketing response, closing 90% on 1st appointment.
Cheryl Clausen, Coaching MegaAgents
Cold calls to appointments 40%
Rocky Ramaro, Profit Coach
70% appointment setting rate for $100M companies.
Dan Light, Dan Light Consulting
Small Business Coach — Get a Whole Community CHASING You